It is observed that indirect tax structuring, post execution of an arrangement leads to loss of input credits, higher payment of taxes, levy of interest and penalties and unwanted litigation.
Therefore it is essential that the transaction is evaluated, structured and planned specifically considering the indirect tax impact.
Our services would broadly cover the following:
- Impact analysis of indirect tax on proposed manufacturing activities/revenue transactions
- Tracking transactions between associate enterprises/different units of one business entity in order to discharge tax liability
- Tracking the transactions which attract tax payments to be made in reverse charge mechanism
- Identifying tax levy on composite/bundled transactions
- Identifying eligible input credits
- Distribution of tax credits by Input service distributors
- Tax neutralization/ optimization advice
- Agreement reviews/ drafting
- Advice on setting up business in tax efficient manner
- Identify mechanics to optimize tax management systems
- Reconciliation of service tax returns with accounting records